Saturday, June 11, 2011

The watcher of aliens

I feel like an outsider to the world. Like a watcher. This feeling seems fitting when I consider the fact that I am now of the household of God. I Observe the going-ons around me, only interfering to help make right a wrong, to help guide by God's word, to promote God's way, truth and life.
I cannot help but to feel isolated, lonely and leftout sometimes by the way that I am despised and rejected of men because of my untrendy obedience to God. I am comforted to know though,that Jesus too, endured these sorrows and is acquainted with my grief.
As I watch, people's opinions and news headlines float in and out of my conscienceness, landing lightly on the realm of me and fluttering off again.
Sometimes though, astroids of information collide with planet me, creating landmines in my heart.
Connections with the strangers are often made and then usually lost because I fail to speak a language that can penetrate these tough,hard aliens and strangers from the covenants of promise.
My gentleness and sincerity is a lost ancient language to these forward and unlearned souls. My joy and peace is unacceptable behaviour to them, inciting the wrath from the spirits that reside within them.
There is a power in the air that worketh in the children of disobedience,this power is insistant on annihilating any bit of good that resides upon earth. There is an unseen war at hand and those who are unaware are being tossed to and fro. Those who are unaware have adopted the spirit of error. I have the spirit of Jesus and stand as a lighthouse for those who are lost in this sea of sorrow and wickedness. My vessel is filled with the light of God, so that those who are not yet consumed by the darkness might find their way into the good grace of God. Alleluiah!

Revelation 3:3~ Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, AND REPENT.If therefore thou shalt not WATCH, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Ephesians 2:2~ Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR(SATAN),the spirit that now worketh in the CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE
Ephesian 2:19~Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but FELLOWCITIZENS with the SAINTS, and of the HOUSEHOLD OF GOD.
Isaiah 53:3~ Whole chapter~

If you are reading this, you can clearly read for yourself, that there is a power in the air, the very air you breath, if you are without God in the world you have no hope to survive this war because you are unarmed!(Ephesians 6:10-17) Put on the whole armour of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles(tricks) of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Here is God's armour for you;
Your loins girt about with truth, The breastplate of righteousness,Your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, the sheild of Faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. The helmet of salvation, the sword of the spirit,WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD.
SO READ YOUR BIBLES! Let the word of God transform you, become God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus.

6 comments:

  1. Tamara, once again, beautiful words of encouragement. Thank you for sharing your talent and taking time out of your busy schedule with two little boys to bless us with your insight. Don't ever give up writing and never give up quenching your thirst for God's knowledge by the reading of His Word: the King James Bible. Love from all of us! RL & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tamara
    This is the first time that I've read something on your blog
    Sitting at home reading it between the services today hehe

    Don't feel "isolated, lonely and leftout...despised and rejected"!
    Stick together with people that can understand why/how you live :)
    When you have time, lets get together! You can even bring the kiddies when Mr. cant babysit hehe

    See you soon ;)
    -you know who this is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your testimony made my day brighter. Thankyou for the right words to inspire the called of the lord. We always need edification to strengthen us in our journey to the promise land. You help our journey there a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading these comments has made my day! Thank you to my three"anonymous" friends whom I love dearly in Christ Jesus! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! You keep me inspired! As does the word of life! Alleluiah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement which provoke us to have out thoughts on Jesus, watching and waiting for him. Yes there is a power out there but the power we have within us is greater because our God is greater! Keep up the fantastic work of God and a testimony that I'm sure God is up in heaven bragging about, just like He bragged about Job! Proud of you! LC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamara, you are a lovely writer.. So articulated and insightful!! How come, I wondered.. Why not update us on what's new with you..been a while since your last entry..

    ReplyDelete