Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Men's hearts failing them for fear! ~St Luke 21:26~

In the wake of masses of our bird and fish population being found “mysteriously” dead, people are running to and fro in terror and confusion. Many are wondering if this is the end of times.
A friend of mine recently e-mailed me and asked if there are verses in the bible that explain what has been going on.
So I thought that I would make these verses available on my blog for others who may want some answers that are biblical in nature.
These verses are frightening in nature. So if I frighten you with what I write, I am NOT sorry. For it is written that; The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction ~Proverbs 1:7~
Man has developed a fear of the end of times now. Most are afraid, not because they know and understand that our God is a consuming fire~Hebrews 12:29~
But instead they are afraid because of certain Hollywood movies that are attempting to depict the end of times and because of scientist trumping “climate change”
Science is telling us we need to slow down our consumption of our current energy source and of our natural resources and that we need to find friendlier means of energy. These are all great and seemingly intelligent suggestions. However, when my God, who is a consuming fire, has had enough there isn’t anything our blue bins and composts will be able to do stop him from releasing His vials of wrath upon the earth! (Revelations chapter 16-READ)
Did you know that there will be a new Heaven and a new earth? ~Revelations 21:1~And there shall be a new heaven and a new earth: for the heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
The truth is when a land gets swallowed up with water, when the land trembles and shakes and falls in upon itself, when our fish and our birds die in great masses, when a whirlwind flattens a town, My God has had his hand in it.
There are countless stories in the bible telling us that God has done these things and many more phenomenal things time and time again in His efforts to turn His people back on to His righteous path, God has also displayed these great acts of wrath in his anger at His people’s rebellious lifestyles.
God has not changed, nor will he ever change. It is up to us to change our ways and to walk in holiness and righteousness.~ Romans 6:19~ I speak after
the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
Your eyes have seen right. We are to be HOLY. If we are in Christ Jesus.
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.~Timothy 2:19~
Concerning the fish and the birds;
Zephaniah 1:2+3~ I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord.
I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks(IDOLS) with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord.
Those two verses are what most sites and sources are quoting. Don’t be fooled or blinded by just two verses, there are reasons that God does what he does. If you are found right now in a state of worry and confusion it is because you don’t know God or his plan. To remedy this is simple….READ YOUR BIBLE!
Most will argue that the love of God is unconditional. The word of God, the bible is full of conditions. Most of us (I included) were raised to believe that God will forgive you time and time for your sin and you have only to ask. Then you can carry on in sin and still be loved. This is a lie. For it is written;
Let not sin reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lust thereof.~Romans 6:12~
When Jesus healed he taught the afflicted to “go and sin no more” Not to “go and sin some more!”
There is no more sacrifice for our sin. Jesus died once, he was sacrificed but once for all sin, for all time. It is up to us now to be washed in his blood and then to be a new creation in Christ Jesus, and to spend the rest of our days as a vessel unto honor.
The wrath of God is very real and has been poured out upon man many times before. But there is a day coming, and now is at hand, that God’s wrath will once and for all be poured out without mixture~Revelations 14:10~
If you want a better understanding of what we are to watch for, because we SHOULD be watching for the second coming of Jesus. Then you need to read your bibles with understanding! And start preparing yourself so that you are found spotless and without blame. There is no more excuse for sin since Jesus.
~St John 3:3~ Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.
That being said, do you not feel convinced and compelled to seek out the truth, the way and the life that will lead to the Kingdom of Heaven? Do you not want to search out and understand and apply the ways of righteousness? I am not taking chances with my soul! I do not want to meet God in his anger! I know who God is, because I took time and continue to take time to read and learn and apply what I am learning. I have not left my understanding of God up to chance. I don’t want to guess about God, I want to know and understand. I urge you to do the same. I try my very best to write blogs that are full of Bible verses so that I might encourage my readers to get in their bibles (or to get a bible if they do not have one). Sadly though, no matter how many verses I include in my blogs it will not be enough! You must work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!~Philippians 2:12~
If you want to read about what must come to pass before the end then please read;
St Matthew chapter 24
Revelations 16
2 Timothy 3:1-5
1 Peter 4:7
Romans 13:12
Once again, I urge not to just read these verses but study your bibles!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so well written, Tamara! Your post fed my soul and gave me strength. It is filled with verses to back up your teaching and reasoning. It was like picking up my Bible getting strength through God's Word. Your blog added to my daily enrichment of soul-food. Keep it up and thanks for letting us know through FB, I might not have been guided to it otherwise. Stay strong and courageous for your boys and for your husband at your side. Hugs from me and M! This is RL, I am trying to post this, having trouble, but maybe it will only work as an anonymous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really hit nail on the head on your blog. Very inspirational and impoortant for anyone to read. Thankyou for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your words of encouragement!
    I am glad that this post added to your daily enrichment of soulfood!Praise God!

    ReplyDelete